Nestlé Cerelac Wheat With Milk is a nutritious wheat-based cereal with milk powder. It is a wheat cereal suitable for infants from 6 months of age, and it is not suitable for use as a substitute for breastfeeding.
When your baby is in the middle of his first year, he is usually ready to try some foods. 6 months old is a special age for them, as they can now enjoy simple “solid” foods as well as regular milk. Introduce Cerelac Wheat, which is an infant cereal that contains wheat, milk powder and other nutrients.
Features and benefits
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- It is fortified with key minerals and vitamins like iron, zinc, calcium, and vitamins A and C to prevent nutritional deficiencies
- Helps support the natural defenses of children
- Helps support normal growth and development
- It contains naturally active ingredients that help boost the defenses and immune system of children
- Easy to digest
- It introduces a new taste to developing your taste buds
Grains 51.3% Wheat Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder 27.3%, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed, Coconut, Sunflower, Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Chloride), Caramel (Sucrose, Water), Maltodextrin, Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Iron Fumarate) Zinc sulfate, potassium iodide, vitamins (C, niacin, E, B1, pantothenic acid, A, B6, D, K, folic acid, biotin), flavorings (vanillin).
The allergens are wheat and milk
How to prepare
- Wash your hands before preparing baby food. And make sure all tools are completely clean.
- Put clean drinking water on the fire for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and leave the water to cool down. Then take 150ml and put it in the baby’s bowl.
- Add 50 grams or 9 tablespoons of Nestlé Cerelac Wheat with milk
- Stir until smooth and serve to baby immediately with a clean spoon.
- Do not add milk (product already contains milk)
Can the meal be prepared in advance and stored in the refrigerator?
We do not recommend preparing any meal ahead of time, because once the powder is mixed with water it becomes a perishable food product and thus is prone to spoilage. Even if prepared bottles are stored in the refrigerator, we do not recommend this. If desired, you can boil drinking water and store it in the refrigerator. When your baby is ready to eat, you can heat up the required amount of water and add an amount of cerelac to it.
Is it okay to give my child less or more than the amount suggested on the package?
All infants are different and your baby will tell you if he needs more or less. It is important to note that the nutritional information provided on the package reflects the recommended serving size. If your child eats less, the nutritional benefits of the product will also be less.
However, you may find that the suggested portion size for Cerelac is quite a bit less if this is your baby’s first solid food. You only need to start with half to one or half tablespoon twice a day, slowly increasing the amount to two or three tablespoons. To obtain all of the great Cerelac benefits (such as supporting the immune system, iron and vitamin C), you can meet the recommended amount at several meals throughout the day. You can also find great recipes using Cerelac on the Nestlé website. If you need further guidance or are concerned about your child’s eating, we recommend that you consult your healthcare professional.