The WHO guidelines indicate the need to supplement infant food with foods containing iron as raw food items, for example, iron-fortified cereals for infants, but introducing wheat-based grains can cause some children to have allergic reactions to the gluten protein found in wheat. This is what prompted Nestlé to launch Nestlé Cerelac Rice, which is made of rice grains rich in iron and free of gluten.
In addition, NESTLÉ CERELAC Rice contains probiotics , and it can be served to the baby with a few pureed vegetables and fruits.
Nestle Cerelac Rice with Milk
Cerelac rice with milk is a nutritional cereal made of rice mixed with milk powder, and these grains are suitable for infants from the age of six months, but they should not be used as a substitute for breast milk.
Simple nutritional grains should be introduced to the baby’s diet from the age of six months, and these grains made of rice with milk powder contain the element of iron necessary for proper mental development, in addition to calcium and vitamins A – D – C in addition to other elements, and it is also free of pills. The gluten protein found in wheat.
If you’re wondering, what should I feed my 6-month-old baby as his first food?
CERELAC Rice with Milk has a delicious flavor and an adequate consistency and contains essential elements for your child’s physical and mental development.
Features and benefits of CERELAC Rice with milk
Here are some of the features that contribute to making Cerelac Rice with Milk an ideal meal for your baby:
- These cereals are a varied and balanced food for your baby.
- The pills contain iron, which contributes to the growth and development of the child.
- They are rich in Calcium and Vitamin D which helps in the growth of the baby’s skeleton.
- Cerelac rice is a halal product that is ideal for vegetarians
Cereals (54.5%) (rice flour), 24.5% skimmed milk powder, maltodextrin, vegetable oils (palm oil, sunflower, turnip, coconut, antioxidants : Ascorbyl Chloride), Minerals (Calcium Carbonate, Iron Fumarate, Sulfate) Zinc, potassium iodide), vitamins (C, niacin, E, Thiamin (B1), pantothenic acid, A, B6, K, folate, biotin, D), flavorings (Vanillin). gluten free.
The substance that can cause an allergic reaction is milk
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing any food for your baby, and also make sure that the preparation utensils are clean.
- Bring potable water to a boil, then let it cool.
- At first, use a small amount of Cerelac Rice, this small amount depends on your child’s appetite, and gradually increase the amount to a full food ration (50 grams of Cerelac rice mixed with 150 ml of water period).
- Children 6-8 months old should be offered one serving per day.
- You should always test the temperature of food before introducing it to a child.
- Food must be consumed immediately.
- Get rid of any unexpired amount.
- Close the Cerelac tray tightly and store in a cool dry place.
- The quantity must be consumed within 4 weeks of the date on which the pack is opened.
Nestlé Cerelac Rice is a food supplement for children from 6 months of age, but it should not in any way be a substitute for breast milk, the World Health Organization recommends that breastfeeding should be done during the first 6 months of the child’s life, unless specialists ask to stop breastfeeding for reasons Healthy, solid food should be included in the baby’s diet from 6 months of age.