Apple cider vinegar has been used since ancient times to treat many health problems that can affect humans, such as viruses that affect the stomach, treat high cholesterol in the blood, treat infections that affect the throat, in addition to treating joint pain and many problems.
Nowadays, it is used in many recipes that are used for weight loss, as apple cider vinegar is one of the best fat-burning substances and helps prevent its oxidation in the body, in addition to many other benefits of apple cider vinegar that we will learn about in this article.
How to prepare apple cider vinegar at home
Apple cider vinegar is extracted from the apple fruits through the fermentation process, apple cider vinegar is a solution of very dilute acetic acid. Then it is placed in a glass container, and we stir it making sure to remove any part of the fruit that is infected with rot or insects, then cover the glass container with gauze in order to prevent insects from entering it, but this gauze placed on it allows air to enter inside the glass container inside which apple cider vinegar is placed.
The bowl is left in a warm place for a whole month, and we move it daily and periodically every period with a wooden spoon, and leave it until it ripens to become like dough and it smells like vinegar, then we filter it and squeeze it through a cloth we add and dry in order to obtain an acetic solution, then we put it In another container, and be careful that the container is glass, close it tightly and leave for several days, then take the clear solution from it and keep it for use.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for the body
There are many benefits of apple cider vinegar that are very important for a healthy body, including:
- Apple cider vinegar helps dissolve fats and grease accumulated in the body, so it works for good and effective weight loss.
- Reduces the effects of sun burns.
- Apple cider vinegar is an effective remedy that helps fight the dandruff that exists on the scalp and works to destroy the Malassezian fungus that causes dandruff.
- Apple cider vinegar has a great role in treating arthritis.
- Helps in treating varicose veins, by massaging the legs with apple cider vinegar added to water on the leg veins.
- It has a great role in fighting germs and bacteria in the body.
- It treats high cholesterol in the blood as well as high blood pressure.
- Apple cider vinegar helps relieve sore throats.
- Apple cider vinegar combats insomnia and lack of sleep in people with these problems.
- It reduces insect bites and completely treats some of them by applying apple cider vinegar to the sting site.
- It treats problems affecting the urinary tract and works to cleanse them.
- Works to strengthen weak nails and gives a smooth and shiny texture to the nails by using it as a nail wash.
- Apple cider vinegar is used as a whitener for the hands.
- It works to treat the problem of acne, pimples, and pimples that may appear in the face area, and this is done by applying apple cider vinegar diluted with water to the acne area.
- Apple cider vinegar provides the body with important amino acids, vitamins and minerals, which are essential for a healthy body.
- It helps improve digestion and strengthens the ability of the digestive system to absorb important and nutrients to the body from food.
- It strengthens the human immune system and strengthens it, and makes the body more powerful and strong against all diseases.
- Works to balance the acidity of the blood.
- Helps relieve pain associated with the menstrual cycle.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for the liver
Apple cider vinegar has important benefits, especially for the human liver, as it performs a detox process and works to clean the liver and get rid of toxins that have accumulated in it, so the liver cleans the human body of all toxins better, and the body gets rid of all harmful free radicals that can destroy proteins and fats. And nucleic acids in the body.
Some diseases that benefit apple cider vinegar
Many studies that have been conducted have proven that apple cider vinegar has a positive and very important effect on the level of sugar in the human blood, as it works to reduce sugar and this is done by eating it in the morning by two tablespoons a day in the morning.
High cholesterol disease
Many experiments have been conducted on samples from mice, and it has given positive results in lowering blood cholesterol, but until now scientists are trying to measure these results on human blood cholesterol.
There are many studies that have shown the importance of apple cider vinegar in reducing high blood pressure, which also helps improve heart health significantly.
A recent study proved that apple cider vinegar greatly helps eliminate cancer cells and reduces their growth in the human body.
The problem of weight gain
Taking one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water before eating gives a person a feeling of satiety and contributes significantly to weight loss.
Despite the benefits of apple cider vinegar and its great importance in treating previous diseases, it is very necessary to pay attention to these risks when used to treat these diseases, including:
- Taking apple cider vinegar can interact with some medications taken when suffering from heart disease and diabetes, in addition to laxatives and diuretics.
- Apple cider vinegar is considered one of the highly acidic compounds, so it is very necessary to mix it with water or juices before consuming it, and this is to protect the mouth, teeth and stomach from the harm that apple cider vinegar can cause.
- With regard to diabetics, it is necessary to consult the specialist and supervisor of the case before using apple cider vinegar, because apple cider vinegar contains chromium, which affects the level of insulin in the blood.
Damage to apple cider vinegar on the human body
Apple cider vinegar has a lot of damages that can happen to the body if it is overused or overused, and these damages include:
- Apple cider vinegar affects the stomach, and it can cause ulcers and infections, which may sometimes be dangerous.
- Apple cider vinegar can cause hemorrhoids.
- Irritation of the colon is often painful.
- The esophagus is sometimes affected by severe sores, pain and irritation, in addition to feeling heartburn, as a result of food reflux and acid from the stomach.
- Excessive use of apple cider vinegar causes inflammation of the colon, inflammations and ulcers in the duodenum.
- Skin burns and some deformities if it is used directly on the skin without diluting it with water, and it may cause darkening of the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar causes a deficiency of potassium in the human body if it is used too much.
- It has a significant effect on bone strength and may cause osteoporosis.
- Apple cider vinegar can have a negative impact on dental health, as it may cause severe mouth ulcers in some people with kidney ulcers, leading to chronic diseases.
- Some people contract leprosy, as a result of the strong effect of vinegar on the skin.
Therefore, it is very necessary to pay attention, take caution and caution when using vinegar, and it is necessary to pay attention when using it not to overuse the quantity because of its harmful effects in the event of excessive quantities used.