The liver is one of the important organs of the body whose mission is to break down toxins and purify the blood.
But if the liver fails to do its job, our body may face some disturbances, such as digestive disorders, flatulence, nausea and various diseases, and liver cleansing is not a problem and does not require huge expenses through some natural ingredients in the home.
Clean the liver from toxins
The liver is a detoxifying organ of the human body which means it is responsible for eliminating harmful toxins.
Today, the problem of liver malnutrition has become a common thing, as some different factors can play a big role in increasing toxins in the liver such as airborne chemicals, unhealthy diet, contaminated water and other pollutants, so it is important to avoid exposure to toxins and to follow various methods of cleaning and detoxification. Liver.
Liver health is endangered by an improper lifestyle such as a lack of healthy foods and eating unhealthy foods that motivate us to work on detoxing and cleansing it by eating healthy and natural foods that help in the process of cleaning the liver from toxins, and among these methods:
Cleaning the liver with herbal drink
The method we present is very simple so that it does not take much time or cost and summarize the combination of plant foods at home to prepare a very useful drink to cleanse the liver of toxins:
Ingredients for a vegetable drink that helps cleanse the liver:
- Juice of one lemon.
- 500 ml of water.
- 125g of fresh cabbage.
- 25 grams of celery leaves.
- 10 gm of mint leaves, or the amount of a fist of fresh leaves.
- Fresh pears.
- A small piece of ginger root.
How to prepare:
- Chop the pears, cabbage, celery and ginger into small pieces and put them in a blender.
- Add the amount of water to the blender and mix well.
- Add to the mixture the rest of the ingredients from the mint leaves and lemon juice and mix again.
- Drink this drink every three days, morning and evening, for a month, and it will immediately wash the liver and cleanse it of toxins.
Clean the liver from toxins with parsley
Parsley has wonderful properties such as increasing immunity, aiding in weight loss, reducing gastrointestinal inflammation, and lowering cholesterol and glucose levels. It is a powerful remedy for internal skin cleansing, and it is also a great method for detoxing and cleansing the liver.
Our prescription is a prescription of traditional medicine to detoxify the liver with parsley, because high-quality parsley juice detoxifies the liver, strengthens the immune system, and cleanses the skin.
Since the liver is considered very important to the general health of the body because it works to burn fats, remove toxins and eliminate waste, this important organ in the body should not be ignored.
And parsley is one of the natural foods recommended to maintain a healthy liver and detoxify it.
Ingredients for making parsley and cucumber drink:
- A bunch of parsley leaves.
- One cucumber.
- Lemon juice.
- 200 ml of water.
How to prepare:
- Mix all these ingredients well to get a homogeneous mixture.
- Drink this drink once or twice a day for a month.
- Then stop drinking for two months, and then drink it again in the same way.
- You will see the effects of this drink very quickly.
Clean the liver from toxins with red radish
To prevent diseases or get rid of digestive problems, the intestinal and liver detoxification process can be done by combining a number of beneficial vegetables.
Radish is suitable for removing toxins and different types of problems that you face when you follow a certain diet because it contains known dietary fiber through which it can completely cleanse the liver and digestive system just as radish is necessary to protect intestinal health.
Required materials for a drink of red radish and vegetables:
- A large piece of fresh red radish, peeled.
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and clean.
- 6 leaves of cabbage.
- 1 lemon without a peel.
- A piece of ginger root.
- Two peeled apples.
How to prepare the drink:
Add the amount of two cups of water to the blender, then pour all the ingredients mentioned above into the blender and mix them well, then put them in the refrigerator to cool down, then drink them once in the morning and once in the evening for two days a week for a whole month.
Characteristics of the main components of this liver detoxifying drink:
Carrots and radishes: Both of them contain an abundant amount of vitamin A, and these vegetables are recommended to be consumed because they help remove toxins from the liver.
Apples: The components of apples contain a healthy antiseptic because they contain a large amount of pectin, which helps the digestive system and liver to get rid of toxins.
Ginger root: Ginger root can treat constipation, bloating and many digestive problems with ginger root, and ginger root is also used to remove toxins from the intestine and liver.
Lemon: It is a great tool to detoxify the intestine and liver, lemon contains a lot of vitamin C and is suitable for the body’s metabolism.
Cabbage: It is one of the best options for liver and you can eat it boiled or raw. It is very beneficial for detoxing and it is recommended to add this plant to your diet.
It is a medicinal plant rich in Vitamin B which acts as a methyl stimulating agent (methyl is a process that allows the body to remove toxins) thus ensuring optimum liver function.
Salmon has been well studied and its positive effect on liver disease, improvement of body condition, and reduction of diseases such as hepatitis and cirrhosis has been confirmed.
Not only does salmon play a role in detoxing build-up but it also helps restore liver cells.
Garlic is an excellent food that offers a long list of health benefits from lowering blood pressure to boosting beneficial gut bacteria and strengthening the liver.
It helps improve liver conditions by activating enzymes responsible for the breakdown and successful elimination of fats.
Permissible foods in the diet to detoxify the liver
- Fresh fruits and vegetables to season.
- Herbs and spices.
- Seeds and nuts.
- Healthy fats (such as olive oil, avocado oil, fish oil).
- To get rid of toxins from your liver, it is recommended that you eat low-fat, low-calorie meals.
Forbidden foods in the diet to protect the liver from toxins
- Red meat and other processed meats.
- Butter and margarine.
- the salt.
- Processed oils (palm oil and soybean oil).
- Fried food, and prepared foods.
- Coffee milk and other drinks that contain caffeine.
- Soft drinks.
- Hamburger, pizza, hot dog and mortadella.
- Canned and processed food.
- Refined sugar.
- Alcoholic beverages.
Why should we detoxify the liver
- Due to the consumption of fats and processed foods that contain high amounts of saturated fats, the liver plays a role in the metabolism of these fats, but when the levels of these fats are too high, the liver function is impaired, and the person will develop liver disorders and the problem of obesity.
- Due to excessive intake of processed carbohydrates (such as alcohol-free drinks, pasta, white bread, and desserts) that suddenly increases blood sugar levels, forcing the liver to work to eliminate high blood sugar and stabilize blood sugar.
- Because of breathing polluted air: Even if you improve your eating habits, air pollution (which appears almost everywhere) can cause problems for your liver, because toxic substances in the air and chemical detergent fumes are almost everywhere and are inevitable.
- Due to weight gain: which puts this important organ, which is the liver, in front of an obstacle because the metabolism process or almost the metabolism slows down and disrupts in some way, and that weight gain has a direct relationship with blood sugar levels as this high amount of sugar in the blood instead of converting it into energy It becomes fat and builds up in various parts of the body.
- Due to lack of nutrients: If your diet is not rich in vegetables, fruits and grains, then there is no doubt that you will suffer from malnutrition sooner or later as deficiency of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients beneficial to the body can negatively affect the functions of the liver and other organs of the body, such as vitamin A Vitamin (B), vitamin (E), folic acid, calcium and water are all essential for maintaining liver function.
- Due to the excessive use of chemical drugs and alcohol: Because the excessive use of these substances toxic to the liver and lead to severe impairment in its function to the extent that it can lead to either cirrhosis or acute fatty liver syndrome.
- If you suffer from a liver problem, any other disease, or both, you should consult your healthcare professional before starting any liver detoxification diet.
- This information cannot be taken as professional medical advice and should not be replaced with a referral to a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
- Also, this information cannot be considered a substitute for medicines prescribed by the specialist doctor, or for us to stop taking medicines and replace them with these prescriptions.
- It is very useful to eat or prepare our recipes from vegetables and fruits that grow seasonally and not in greenhouses.